The Fitzroy River Lodge offers excellent opportunities for employees in a wide a range of positions. During the low season we operate with 20 staff, increasing to over 50 staff in the high season. All of our staff live and work on the resort and benefit from excellent board and lodging rates. Use of the main swimming pool, staff gym, outdoor volleyball and tennis courts, staff discounts in our bar and restaurant are just some of the benefits enjoyed by our team. Our team all work a 6 day week and hours vary for different roles. We aim to employ seasonal staff for a minimum of 6 months at a time and permanent staff are employed for a minimum of 12 months. It is not uncommon for staff members to work a season, break and return the following season.
We do not employ staff if:
• You are looking to party!
• You do not have full rights to work and live in Australia and cannot provide evidence
• You do not have a Australian tax file number
• You cannot commit to the time frame specified for the position you are applying for
• You are not able to respect the strict rules in place to ensure equality living within our staff community
Each year we receive hundreds of applications to work for us. If you are interested in joining our friendly, professional dedicated hospitality team please submit your covering letter, resume and proof of eligibility to legally work in Australia.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for full job descriptions and further information